The basic data are set out below to enable shareholders to comply with their transparency obligations (title II of the law of 2 May 2007 and the royal decree of 14 February 2008):
- Total capital: : € € 72,038,228,59
- Total number of voting shares : 7,038,845
- Total number of voting rights (= denominator): 7,038,845
ATENOR moreover wishes to recall that:
- There are no different categories of shares.
- The articles of Association of ATENOR (Article 9) provide a supplementary threshold of 3%.
- The shares whose voting rights have been suspended are to be taken into account in both the numerator and the denominator.
People required to report can send their notifications to:
The notifications received by ATENOR in previous years are set out below.